Faithful to 2004 years of Faith & Tradition. Subscribe for $10 to PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335.
North Korean Submarines Can Destroy West Coast Cities
Pyongyang, Aug.2004.- North Korea has purchased 12 Soviet submarines with missile tubes that can be utilized to fire missiles 2,500 kilometers which is about 1,500 miles. Since North Korea has nuclear bombs, very long range missiles that can travel 6,800 miles and very able scientists, it should be easy for the scientists to develop a missile that can utilize the submarine missile tubes. North Korea has threatened in the past to destroy Los Angeles and now it will be easy to do so when they choose to do so. A Bayside apparition message pictured a short and fat oriental pushing the nuclear button. The head of state in North Korea fits that description.
BERLIN (Reuters) - North Korea is deploying new land and sea based ballistic missiles that can carry nuclear warheads and may have sufficient range to hit the United States, according to the authoritative Jane= s Defense Weekly.
Jane= s said the two new systems appeared to be based on a decommissioned Soviet submarine-launched ballistic missile, the R-27.
It said communist North Korea had acquired the know-how during the 1990s from Russian missile specialists and by buying 12 former Soviet submarines which had been sold for scrap metal but retained key elements of their missile launch systems.
Jane= s which did not specify its sources, said the sea-based missile was potentially the more threatening of the two new weapons systems.
A It would fundamentally alter the missile threat posed by the DPRK (Democratic People= s Republic of Korea) and could finally provide its leadership with something that it has long sought to obtain C the ability to directly threaten the continental U. S., the weekly said.
Apart from targeting the United States, South Korea or Japan, cash strapped North Korea might seek to sell the technology to countries that have bought its missiles in the past, with Iran a prime candidate, the article added.
Ian Kemp, news editor of Jane= s Defense Weekly, said North Korea would only spend the money and effort on developing such missiles if it intended to fit them with nuclear warheads.
A Its pretty certain the North Koreans would not be developing these unless they were intended for weapons of mass destruction warheads, and the nuclear warhead is far and away the most potent of those,@ he told Reuters.
NUCLEAR POTENTIAL UNCLEAR
North Korea pulled out of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in January 2003 and is locked in long-running crisis talks with the United States, China, Russia, Japan and South Korea over terms for scrapping its atomic weapons program.
The extent of that program remains unclear, although North Korea= s deputy foreign minister was quoted as telling a senior U.S. official last year that Pyongyang possessed nuclear weapons.
Jane= s said the new land-based system had an estimated range of 2,500 to 4,000 km (1,560 to 2,500 miles), and the sea-based system, launchable from a submarine or ship, had a range of at least 2,500 km.
A If you can get a missile aboard a warship, in particular aboard a submarine... you can move your submarine to strike at targets such as Hawaii or the United States, just as examples. Whereas it would be much more difficult to actually develop a ground-launched missile to achieve that sort of range,@ Kemp said.
Until now only the United States, Russia, Britain, France and China have been known to possess submarine-launched nuclear weapons, although there has been speculation that Israel has a similar capability.
Jane= s said North Korea appeared to have acquired the R-27 technology from Russian missile experts based in the Urals city of Chelyabinsk. It said one such group was detained in 1992 when about to fly to North Korea, but others visited later.
It said Pyongyang was also helped by the purchase, through a Japanese trading company, of 12 decommissioned Russian Foxtrot-class and Golf II-class submarines which were sold for scrap in 1993.
It said the missiles and electronic firing systems had been removed, but the submarines retained their launch tubes and stabilization sub-systems.
Fidelis et Verus Needs Your Help!Our gross income is constantly dropping from $19,550 in 2002 to $15,120 in 2003. Our gross income as of September 20, 2004 has been only $5,023 for the entire year 2004. These totals include book orders, donations, subscriptions out of which we must pay overhead, purchase books for which we owe $1395.00 to publishers which were bought over a year ago, buy paper, toner, envelopes, postage to mail Fidelis et Verus.
We are in danger of ceasing to exist as a publication. We have used up our large collection of canned goods and other foodstuffs. Our 1989 Nissan Sentra car is working fine with 159,281 miles. The HPLJ4Si duplex laser printer is working fine and saving us $500 printing costs per issue which lowers the cost per issue to about $145 plus the $420 postage costs. The photocopier is working fine but only prints on one side. We failed to get enough to buy a duplex photocopier (prints on both sides of the paper at same time) for $900.00.
Future issues will have 2 pages of books for sale and 6 pages of news and articles. We have a 120 page book catalog available for free which consists of 92 pages of Tan books and 28 pages of our 3 book lists which consist of many Catholic publishers and conspiracy books on who really controls world institutions and events.
Our checking account will only accept checks made out to Children of Mary or Fidelis et Verus. Checks made out to Faithful and True cannot be cashed and must be returned to sender. We also have an account for Catholic Books & Tapes which also accepts checks, cash and money orders of any nation for no extra charge.
If you can help in any way no matter how small or wish a book catalog contact us at: Children of Mary; PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 USA. Phone or fax is 1-954-583-5108 noon to midnite ET. E-mail: [email protected] Website of 1,500 Catholic and conspiracy books at: http://www.catholicbook.com which has online the last 20 issues of Fidelis et Verus, Douay-Rheims and Vulgate Bibles, Warnings From the Beyond book plus 1,500 Catholic and patriotic books for sale and 150 Catholic links at the end of the home page.
Bayside Books Going out of Print Soon.The printing of the Bayside books proved to be enormously time consuming as the paper had to be put thru a second time on the other side of the paper after storing for one week the first page printing in piles weighed down with heavy weights to flatten out the pages so they could go thru the copier a second time. The cheapest copier that could do this in one process is $900 which we cannot afford nor obtain a loan to buy.
Thus these books below will not be reprinted under current circumstances and once they are gone will no longer be available. They cost $9.95 plus $3.50 postage.
1. Blue Book of Our Lady of the Roses has the entire story of the Bayside Apparitions in New York from 1970-1994, 170 pages. 20 copies left.
2. Listen To Me is a 130 page book that lists the Bayside Messages from A-Z such as Armageddon and then refers the reader to the Messages that cover that subject. 4 copies left.
3. The Shepherds Are Lost is a 360 page book that proves that an Italian Actor presented himself as Pope Paul VI from 1972-1978. Out of print. All copies were sold.
FOR THE GLORY OF GOD.
Q. What do you mean by these words, for his own glory?
A. I mean that God, by creating intelligent beings, capable of knowing and loving him, and inferior creatures for their use and benefit, displays to those beings his own divine perfections, his infinite power, wisdom and goodness, that they may give glory to him, and render him the just homage of love, gratitude, obedience and praise. Thus the holy scripture, speaking of the creation of man, says, A God set his eyes upon their hearts, to show them the greatness of his works, that they might praise the name which he hath sanctified, and glory in his wondrous acts, A Ecclus. Xvii. 7, 8.
Q. Does God still continue to preserve all things in the being which he gave them, or can they subsist without him, once they are made?
A. As God alone has being essentially, and of himself, and is independent of any other; so no creature has any being at all of itself, but is wholly dependent upon God; without whose continual conservation no creature could subsist for one instant; so that, were God for an instant to withdraw his almighty hand from any creature, it would immediately fall back to its primitive nothing; for A he upholdeth all things by the word of his power,@ Heb. I,3. A He is before all, and by him all things consists, A Col. I.17. And therefore the wiseman justly said to God, A How could anything endure if thou wouldst not? Or be preserved, if not called by thee? Wis. Xi.26. On this account, God the Son declares, that He and his father are always working, to-wit: by the continual preservation of all creatures. A But Jesus answered them, A My Father worketh until now, and I work,@ John v.17.
Q. Can God destroy the whole world if he wills, and in what manner he pleases?
A. Most undoubtedly; for, as all creatures depend entirely on him, and have their very being and all their powers and faculties only from him, and at his pleasure; so he is sole maker, to do with all and every one of them what he wills; nor is there any thing that can resist or oppose him. Hence he says himself, A My word which shall go forth from my mouth, shall not return to me void; but it shall do whatever I please, and shall prosper in the things for which I sent it,@ Isa. Lv.11. And the royal Prophet declares, that, A The Lord is great, and our God is above all gods; whatsoever the Lord pleased, he hath done in heaven, in earth, in the sea, and in all the depths,@ Psalm cxxxiv. 5,6. A All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing before him; and he doth according to his will as well with the powers of heaven, as among the inhabitants of the earth; and there is none that can resist his hand, and say to him, Why hast thou done it?@ Dan. Iv.32. This was the comfort of the servants of God in their distress, A We trust, said they, in the Almighty lord, who at a beck can utterly destroy both them that come against us and the whole world, A 2 Macch. Viii. 18. And the holy scriptures are full of the wonderful effects of his Almighty power, and of his absolute dominion over all his creatures. There we are informed that at one time he stopped the course of the sun for several hours; that at another he made it even go back for 10 degrees on the dial; and that he deprived it it of its light at the death of Christ; that he divided the Red Sea in two, and gave his people a passage through the midst of it on dry ground; that he rained down food to them from heaven in the desert; that he gave them water out of the hard rock; that he changed the waters in Egypt into blood, and at the marriage of Cana, into exquisite wine; that he hindered the fiery furnace from touching his faithful servants who were thrown into it; that he raised the dead to life, commanded the winds and sea, cured all diseases, cast out devils, with many other such wonders, in an instant, and by his word alone; so that the scripture justly declares, that A the Lord is terrible and exceeding great, and his power is admirable,@ Ecclus, xliii, 31.; for A he only is mighty, the King of kings, and Lord of lords,@ 1 Tim. Vi. 15.
Q. Can creatures produce any effect or do any thing of themselves, without the concurrence of Almighty God?
A. All the powers which creatures have to produce any thing, are given them by God, and depend entirely on his preservation: They therefore are only as instruments in his hand for accomplishing his will; of which, however he has no need. They, indeed, can act with his concurrence, according to the powers he has given them; but he is the original cause on which they and all the effects they produce depend. Thus, it is God A who covereth the heavens with clouds and prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow on the mountains and herbs for the service of man,@ Ps. Cxlvi.8. Also, A the Most High hath created medicines out of the earth---but all healing is from God,@ Ecclus. Xxxviii.1,4. For, A it was neither herb nor mollifying plaster that healed them; but thy word, O Lord, which heals all things,@ Wisd. Xvi. 12. So also Isaiah says, A Lord thou wilt give us peace, for thou hast wrought all our works for us,@ Isa. Xxvi, 12.-- And St. Paul, A There are diversities of operations; but it is the same God which worketh all in all,@ 1Cor. Xii.6. A Neither he that planteth is any thing, nor he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase,@ 1Cor. Iii. 7. For A without me, saith God himself, you can do nothing,@ Jo. Xv. 5. And A it is God that worketh in you, both to will and to accomplish, according to his good will,@ Phil. Ii. 13.
Excerpted from: The Manual of the Holy Catholic Church, Impr., 1906, Chicago, Illinois USA. Out of print.
Exceedingly/ Imminently Urgent!
Message/Vision via Louise Starr Tomkiel, V+J
September 20, 2004----9:35 A.M.
Louise began to receive a message/vision from God and said, "Jesus, please cover me with Your Most Precious Blood."
Vision: As God was speaking to Louise she was being shown all that was described in the following message.
Then God spoke, "A great quake will rock the West coast opening the earth and devouring nearly all. Dams will break. Tidal waves will grab. Billions of lives will be lost.
Volcanoes will erupt and the effect of all will be felt North to South. It will trigger quakes and great destruction around the globe for all is inner woven under the mighty seas
Hurricanes will grow and follow one another very closely. The drastic change in temperature will cause tornadoes that will rip mercilessly and leave a clear path of destruction.
The earth will tremble and shake from pole to pole. Both sub-freezing and boiling temperatures will be felt in every land.
Now evil men will also aim to destroy but in the end Hell will devour them.
Your homes, your property, your creatures, yourselves MUST be prepared. All MUST be blessed as I have previously instructed you. Upon these structures, these properties, these living things I will place My Angels of Protection. I will mark you, your doors, your creatures, your land. Those not marked by Me will die forever.
Many people, many creatures who bear My mark, even though you die, will come to Me in Heaven. Those marked by satan are eternally doomed. (chip)
Destruction will now run rampant. It will grow and spread rapidly. All the elements will be contaminated. Suffering and death will be everywhere.
Then the earth will be divided and many very small lands will be made anew. A small portion of my remnant children and creatures will survive and I will place them on these lands to once again propagate. I will replant all vegetation and I will assist you. A new Heavens and a new Earth I will provide and My peace will finally reign.
Hearts will love and man and beast will work the land together. All evil, all sin will be gone. Only peace will reign.
The days of Judgment are today upon you. My Anger will now be seen and felt all over the land. Blood will flow as water where once there were streets. The earth will be barren. Sickness, suffering and death will be everywhere.
You have ignored Me! You have shoved Me aside! You have sold your souls to satan for a few years of so-called freedom. Now, because of your sins, I will send My Wrath upon you, your house, your country, your family. I will destroy all you who disown Me, your God. I will destroy each and everyone of your false gods. I will send fire from Heaven until all is cleansed. I will purge. I will not hear the cries of evil men (people) but I will ignore you as you have chosen to shun Me, to persecute Me, to daily crucify Me.
This day has begun! Holy Michael and satan are now at war and the battle will intensify daily. The Angels are tipping their bowls as the trumpets blare.
Remember My dear remnant souls, I, your God and Savior WILL assist you for your love, your faithfulness deserves a reward. Heaven awaits you! Peace will be lived on earth as I intended, for one thousand years. (His Time)
During this time I will reign as your beloved Eucharistic King. I will dwell among you by living in your hearts.
Fear not! Be completely prepared! Pray! Look and see all the signs. Follow Me! Obey Me as I lead you to safety. Do not look back! My Angels will direct you! It is so! I, your God, have spoken!!!"
Ed. We do not know the seer so do not vouch for her but the message is the same as many world seers have been given that we are all living on borrowed time. Not much time left and then there will be terrible devastation.
U.S. Bishops' Governance Shouldn't Distance Them From Flock, Says Pope
Advice in Wake of Sex-Abuse Scandals.
CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy, SEPT. 12, 2004 (Zenit.org).- Renewal of the Church in the United States requires holiness in bishops as well as a style of governance than doesn't distance pastors from their flocks, says John Paul II.
This was part of the message the Pope left with the bishops of the ecclesiastical region of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, with whom he met Saturday at the papal summer residence of Castel Gandolfo. The bishops were concluding their five-yearly visit to the Vatican.
Following his personal meetings with U.S. bishops over the past few months, the Holy Father noted prelates' "concern about the crisis of confidence in the Church's leadership provoked by the recent sexual abuse scandals."
There is "the general call for accountability in the Church's governance on every level and the relations between bishops, clergy and the lay faithful," he said.
"I am convinced that today, as at every critical moment in her history, the Church will find the resources for an authentic self-renewal in the wisdom, vision and zeal of bishops outstanding for their holiness," John Paul II said.
"Saintly reformers like Gregory the Great, Charles Borromeo and Pius X understood that the Church is only authentically 're-formed' when she returns to her origins in a conscious reappropriation of the apostolic Tradition and a purifying re-evaluation of her institutions in the light of the Gospel," the Pope said.
"In the present circumstances of the Church in America, this will entail a spiritual discernment and critique of certain styles of governance which, even in the name of a legitimate concern for good administration and responsible oversight, can run the risk of distancing the pastor from the members of his flock, and obscuring his image as their father and brother in Christ," the Holy Father cautioned.
Each bishop must develop "a pastoral style which is ever more open to collaboration with all grounded in a clear understanding of the relationship between the ministerial priesthood and the common priesthood of the baptized," he continued.
"While the bishop himself remains responsible for the authoritative decisions which he is called to make in the exercise of his pastoral governance, ecclesial communion also presupposes the participation of every category of the faithful, inasmuch as they share responsibility for the good of the particular Church which they themselves form," the Pope said.
"Within a sound ecclesiology of communion, a commitment to creating better structures of participation, consultation and shared responsibility should not be misunderstood as a concession to a secular democratic model of governance, but as an intrinsic requirement of the exercise of episcopal authority and a necessary means of strengthening that authority," John Paul II added.
"Experience shows that when priority is mainly given to outward stability, the impetus to personal conversion, ecclesial renewal and missionary zeal can be lost and a false sense of security can ensue," he warned.
"The painful period of self-examination provoked by the events of the past two years will bear spiritual fruit only if it leads the whole Catholic community in America to a deeper understanding of the Church's authentic nature and mission, and a more intense commitment to making the Church in your country reflect, in every aspect of her life, the light of Christ's grace and truth," the Holy Father said.
"Here," he added, "I can only state once more my profound conviction that the documents of the Second Vatican Council need to be carefully studied and taken to heart by all the faithful, since these normative texts of the magisterium offer the basis for a genuine ecclesial renewal in obedience to the will of Christ and in conformity with the Church's apostolic Tradition."
CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy, SEPT. 12, 2004 (Zenit.org).- John Paul II highlighted three imperatives for Christians amid a world scourged by violence: contemplation, communion and mission.
"Contemplation, to journey on the path of holiness; communion, to foster the spirituality of unity; mission, to be evangelical ferment in every place," the Pope told several hundred people gathered today at the papal summer residence near Rome.
The Holy Father expressed the same imperatives last Sunday to the 250,000 people who gathered in Loreto, Italy, for the beatification of Alberto Marvelli, Pina Suriano and Pere Tarrés i Claret. Many of the 250,000 were members of Italian Catholic Action.
John Paul II began his meeting today with pilgrims by recalling the feast of the Name of Mary and asking the Mother of God to "watch over humanity at this time marked by overwhelming explosions of violence."
"May she especially watch over the new generations, desirous of building a future of hope for all," he added before praying the midday Angelus.
"I perceived this intense aspiration for a world of justice and peace also in the children, youths and adults of Catholic Action," the Holy Father continued. "The Church counts on the active presence of Catholic Action and on its faithful dedication to the great cause of the Kingdom of Christ."
He added: "I also look to Catholic Action with great confidence and encourage all the members to be generous witnesses of the joyous evangelical proclamation, to give back hope to today's society in search of peace."
Ed. We do not have Catholic Action Organization in North America. It has been proven to be very effective in utilizing the zeal and energy of young people. This group came to our parish from South America for one year and catechized and enumerated the parish finding many fallen away Catholics and future Catholics.
CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy, SEPT. 12, 2004 (Zenit.org).- Here is the text of an address that Cardinal Justin Rigali of Philadelphia gave Saturday when bishops of the ecclesiastical region of Pennsylvania and New Jersey met with John Paul II.
Most Holy Father,
The bishops of the Church that is in Pennsylvania and New Jersey gather today in the Holy Spirit around the sacred person of Your Holiness, Bishop of Rome, Successor of Peter and Vicar of Christ for the universal Church.
We rejoice in this hour of ecclesial unity, and with you, Holy Father, we profess our one holy Catholic and apostolic faith. With you we proclaim Jesus Christ as the Son of the living God, the Son of the Eternal Father, the Son of the Virgin Mary, the Savior of the world.
We represent a vast geographical area, rich in the history of the United States, and rich in the works of faith and love of our people. We bring with us the hopes and joys, the anxieties, the longings and the strivings of all our people, particularly our priests. We are blessed that in our group of 33 bishops, which include the metropolitan and suffragans of Philadelphia and Newark, we have eight bishops of Eastern Churches. These include the archeparchs of Philadelphia of the Ukrainians, and Pittsburgh of the Byzantines. The latter is accompanied by three suffragan eparchs. In addition we have the bishops of the Romanian Byzantine and Syrian eparchies. All of this is a sign of the rich ethnic backgrounds and cultures of our people. Our group takes in, besides the ordinaries, auxiliary and retired auxiliary bishops and the diocesan administrator of Harrisburg. Five of our bishops have just been recently ordained.
All of us cherish this time of being with Your Holiness, just as the apostles cherished the opportunity to be with Jesus before setting out on their mission. We want you to know how much strength we draw from your teaching and example, which faithfully reflect the love of Christ the Good Shepherd, who lays down his life for the flock.
Your Petrine teaching and pastoral ministry over the years have confirmed us in the faith. You have visited some of our dioceses, and next month the Latin and Ukrainian Archdioceses of Philadelphia will commemorate the 25th anniversary of your presence among us.
Justin Cardinal Rigali, archbishop of Philadelphia.
Catholic & patriotic books on last 2 pages.
Order from: Children of Mary; PO Box 350333; Ft Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 USA. Shipping $3.50. Foreign add 20%. E-mail: [email protected] Phone or fax 1-954-583-5108 Website: http://www.catholicbook.com We accept all major credit cards, M/C,Visa, Discover/Novus, A/E.
Warnings From the Beyond, 170 pages. Exorcism by 8 Swiss priests in 1976 of a woman possessed by Judas Iscariot and other powerful demons. Demons reveal how the changes they promoted in last 30 years have wrecked the Catholic Church. $9.95.
Prophecies by Wladyslaw Biernacki details course of the Third World War, the coming of Christ in near future including the first Resurrection and Judgment. Approved by Pope and all Polish bishops.80 pages. $8.50.
Douay-Rheims Bible, Hardbound.$45.00.
Douay-Rheims New Testament. $16.50. Latin Vulgate Bible, $126.00.
A Practical Commentary on Holy Scripture by Bishop Frederick Justus Knect, D.D.-No. 1882. 884 pp. PB, Impr 1923. $30.00. A typical chapter will first tell the Bible story, based on the Douay-Rheims Bible with many fascinating explanations of particular words and phrases. Then follow many brief explanations of topics in the Scripture passage, showing clearly the Catholic doctrines that are contained there. Lastly a daily application.
My Daily Life by Fr. Paone. A realistic aid for better daily living. Pocket size - 315 pages--$7.25
Liturgy and Laityby Fr.Chiara. Mass Aids - Bible Vigils Deeply rooted. 466 pages, illustrated. $5.00
My Daily Psalm Book by Fr. Joseph Frey. Praying the Psalms, A the perfect Book@ Art Board - 380 pages-illustrated $7.00
My Daily Bread by Fr. Paone. A summary of the spiritual life. Pocket size 439 pages $7.50
El Pan de Cada Dia por Padre Paone. Pocket size-536 pages $8.50
My Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis. Revised translation with 117 illustrations. Pocket size -474 pages $7.50
My Way of Life by Fathers Farrell and Healey. Pocket edition of St. Thomas Aquinas Summa Theologica-the Summa simplified. Superb. Pocket size -630 pages $7.50
My Meditation on the Gospel by Fr. Sullivan. Prayerful thoughts on the Life and Teaching of Christ. Pocket size - 627 pages $7.75
My Meditations on St. Paul by Fr. Sullivan. The Acts of the Apostles and the Epistles from the New Testament. Pocket size -567 pages $7.75
The New Revised J.M.J Triple Novena Manual. Pocket size- 156 pages $6.00
The Divine Office. Leatherette sewn cover, rounded edges, 2-color on cream paper stock, red gilding, double ribbons. Includes everything for the Hours of Sunday Lauds, Prime, Sext, Vespers, and Compline; Prime, Sext, and Compline for all other days. Individually shrink-wrapped. Latin pronunciation guide bookmaker included. Latin-English. $29.95
St. Andrew Daily Missal by Dom Gaspar Lefebvre. O.S.B. 1945 edition. Complete with Vespers and Kyriale. 1900 pages. Ordinary of Mass in black and rubrics in red. Narrative of each feast day with spiritual and doctrinal notes. Section on Sacraments in English with Latin along side. Litanies in English and Latin. Beautiful illustrations thru entire missal. 5 bound in ribbon markers. Black cover with your choice of red or gold page edges. $45.00
Liber Usualis. Gregorian Chant, the music of the Church. No. 801. 1952. Introduction and rubrics in English. Edited by Benedictine monks of Solemes. Contains all the Little Hours of the Divine Office. Hard-bound, embossed with Liber Usualis in gold leaf, red page edging. Sewn binding, 6 colored ribbon markers. Includes tone for the Gloria Patri and also the 8 tones of the Psalms. An updated table of moveable feasts thru the year 2038. $107.00
The Liturgical Year of Dom Guranger. $165.00. 15 volume set. Hardbound. Impr. 1927. 1949 edition.
Butler= s Lives of the Fathers, Martyrs and Other Principal Saints by Rev. Alban Butler. Published originally in 1926 and prefaced by J.M. McShane.Hard bound sewn binding, deep green cover with gold leaf lettering & design.Each volume contains over 400 pages. Original edition of Rev. Butler. $80.00 for the complete 4 volume set.
The Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Latin with English along side. Old Psalter. Introduction, explanation and comments by Fr. Lasance. Imprimatur 1904, +John M. Farley. 118 pages, hard-bound, sewn binding. $13.00.
The Nature of The Sabbatine Privilege requires the recitation of the Little Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Only a confessor with the special faculty can commute the saying of the Little Office to another prayer, penance or devotion.
Father LasanceThe Young Man= s Guide. Reprint of 1952 edition. Counsels, reflections and prayers for Catholic young men. Hard-bound, black cover with title in gold leaf. 782 pp. $12.95
Catholic Girl= s Guide. Reprint of 1955 edition. Counsels & devotions for girls in the ordinary walks of life. Hard-bound, black cover with title in gold leaf. 679 pp. $12.95
My Prayer Book. Hard-bound black cover with title in gold-leaf. $12.50. 701 pages.1908 Impr-Latin-English in parts.
Owen Francis Dudley Series. HB. $12 each. 4 volumes. All 4 for $46.
.Patriotic & Catholic Books
909. The Plot Against The Churchby Maurice Pinay. Translated from German and Spanish editions of the same work. Paperback, 710 pages, $20.00
152. Money Creators by Gertrude Coogan. Deluxe paperback, 360 pages, $9.95. Shows how money is created out of nothing by the money creators. The essence is that banks create money by making a loan to you via their checking accounts. You have to pay interest and principal on the loan which is the Ponzi scheme that keeps the entire scheme afloat plus the float on checking accounts keeps money in the bank which they loan. Back in print.
Selected Titles on The Money Question
101. Economic Pinch by Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. -Paper $6.95
Congressman Lindbergh (father of famed aviator) pioneered in the investigation of the money trusts and in exposing the inherent evils of Federal Reserve Banks. In this rare reprint of his last published book, he outlines the plan for saving America from the clutches of the money interests. 249 pages.
102. Radio Addresses of Col. Charles A. Lindbergh 1939-1940 Paper 4.00-- His effort to expose the Jewish forces behind getting the United States into World War II to save Russian Communism from German conquest.
103. Lend Lease Bill . Statement by Col. Charles Lindbergh before Congress on 1/23/1941 opposing FDR= s A Lend Lease@ bill bringing us into World War II. Only Finland paid back in full our wartime advances! 66 pages. Paper $4.00
104. Congr. McFadden on The Federal Reserve Corporation. Speeches made before Congress 1932-34. An astounding exposure not investigated by Congress. 64 pages, Paper $4.00
105. America= s Interest in Bank for International Settlements. Congr. McFadden to House on 1/15/31 8 pages paper $1.00
106. The Fed Reserve System and Bank of Int= l Settlements. Cong. McFadden to House on 2/26/30---32 pages--paper 3.00.
107. Toil, Taxes and Trouble by Vivien Kellums.......Paper $7.95
Exposes how the Income Tax Amendment was slipped over on the unwary American taxpayer by followers of the Marx-Engels system to destroy the capitalistic system. 159 pages.
108. Paper Gold by Wickliffe B. Vennard, Sr. Pamphlet $ .50 This brilliant 2-page expose on the background or our gold/dollar woes includes the Bretton Woods agreement which established the International Monetary Fund whereby tying all foreign currencies to the U.S. dollar and allowing the member nations with U.S. dollars to convert them into gold beyond our supply.
109. Lawful Money Explained by Gertrude M. Coogan......paper $5.00
What is lawful money, legal tender? These and other facts about money are explained in clear and concise terms. 8.5" x 11" 65 pages
110. Lightning Over The Treasury Building by John R. Elsom...paper $5.00 An expose of our banking and currency monstrosity--America= s most reprehensible un-American racket. Must Reading! 111 pages.
111. The Federal Reserve Hoax by Wickliffe B. Vennard, Sr..............Limited Supply ....paper $9.95. How through one simple step, Congress can regain Constitutional control and issue of our money, tax-free and interest-free. 333 pages.
112. The Solution To The Federal Reserve Fraud byWickliffe B. Vennard, Sr.....Paper $3.00. The author explains that once control of creating money is taken away from the International Bankers and returned to the people, it will spend the end of government waste, foreign aid, tax-free foundations, World Court, Communism and a thousand other A isms@ our government is forced to support at taxpayers expense. 45 pages.
Three Days Darkness. Quotations of Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Blessed Anna Maria Tiagi, Padre Pio, Pere Lamy and many others. Includes warning signs and preparation needed for the Three Days of Darkness which will occur during World War III and kill all of God= s enemies. 24 pages, 50 cents
Three Days of Darkness. Albert J. Hebert, S.M.-74 Pp. $5.00. PB. Many sources quoted on this subject.
The Bayside Apparitions Vol. I. 752 pages, bulk paperback. $7.00.Messages from 1968-1973. Reveals that terrorists will cause blood to flow on U.S. streets, yellow and black peril will cause tremendous suffering to North America. Russia will subvert Church and world. Bishops condone evil in seminaries and church. Jesus is very angry at the current practices in the Church such as communion in the hand, no altar rails, homosexual priests, watered down theology, prayer life of priests is nil, incorrect translations after 1965..
The Bayside Apparitions. Vol. VI. 544 pages, bulk paperback. Messages from Jesus, Mary, many Saints and Angels from 1980-1994. Grave warnings for the United States, the world and Catholics that all will be attacked and conquered by the enemy. $7.00.
The Incredible Bayside Messages on the U.S. and Canada has selections from the Bayside Messages on various topics. Large print and costs $7.00. 360 bulk paper back pages.
Warnings From the Beyond is 150 pages sized 8.5"x 11" and details revelations from demons as to how they subverted the Catholic Church into its weakened position today. Seven Swiss priests perform an exorcism on a woman who is possessed by demons including Judas Iscariot. The priests command the demons to reveal their secrets. The demons especially love communion in the hand, priest facing the people and the abolition of Hell and sin. Catholics are falling into Hell in tremendous numbers. On an average day worldwide considering all religions and people, 5% who die go to Heaven, 15% to Purgatory and 80% go to Hell. Many Cardinals, Bishops & priests in Hell. $18.95.
Popes Against Modern Errors--16 Famous Papal documents. 367 pp. PB. In answer to the errors of the French Revolution in 1789, the Popes began writing letters refuting the errors of the day for the next 160 years. Here are the most famous documents, many very rare. Includes the Syllabus of Errors, Freemasonry, Working Classes (Rerum Novarum), Modernism (Pascendi Dominici Gregis), Syllabus of St. pius X, Oath against Modernism, The Sillon, Christ the King, True Religious Unity (Mortalium Animos), Certain False Opinions (Humani Generis), etc Very enlightening for our world today is founded on these errors! No. 1588 $18.00.
Angels and Devils. Joan Carroll Cruz. 290 pp. PB. 35 Illus. Impr. Fully referenced. 117 brief chapters. Authentic Catholic teaching, plus approximately 200 true stories of Saints and holy people who saw and dealt with angels or devils, e.g. St. Padre Pio, Cure of Ars, Bl. Andre of Montreal, St. Gemma, St. Frances of Rome, etc. Answers many questions. Includes the power of angels, what they look like, their speed, knowledge, wings, special assignments, St. Michael, St. Raphael, St. Gabriel, etc., plus what devils look like, their attacks on Saints, their odors, Satan and Lourdes, exorcism, what drives devils away, Satanism, the New Age Movement, the occult, Our Lady= s power over Satan, etc. Very popular! Fascinating pictures! The best we have seen! No. 1586 $16.50
The Permanent Instruction of the Alta Vendita. John Vennari. Outlines the secret Masonic plan for destroying the Catholic Church, which Pius IX (1846-1878) and Leo XIII (1878-1903) asked to be published. The plan basically calls for promoting Liberalism in the Church so that Catholic leaders will foster liberal ideas to their flocks. Absolutely intriguing and full of surprises! No. 1591 $2.50.Bulk below.
(5--1.50 ea.; 10--1.25 ea.; 25--1.00 ea.; 50--.80 ea.; 100--.60 ea.; 500--.50 ea.; 1,000--.40 ea.)
The Secret of Mary. St. Louis de Montfort.93 pp. PB. Impr.A famous classic giving the very heart of A True Devotion to Mary.@ Published in hundreds of editions worldwide. Followed and recommended by many Popes and Saints. Seems divinely inspired. $5.00.
The Story of the Sacred Heart by Daniel A. Lord, S.J.The story of St. Margaret Mary and her love for the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Printed in full color on heavy paper, 10 pages with beautiful full size illustrations. The original copyright was 1944. Truly a Children= s Classic. $2.50.
OWEN FRANCIS DUDLEY
The Shadow on The Earth. $10.00. Fr. Dudley= s 2nd book, the first in the series in novel format. This novel furnishes an answer to the problems with human happiness. It is as applicable now as when it was first released. Reprint from 1945 edition. 143 pp.
The Masterful Monk. $12.00. 314 pp. Fr. Dudley meets the modern attack upon man and his moral nature launched by those who would degrade him to the level of an animal. Reprint of 1945 ed.
Pageant of Life. $12.00. 343 pp. Antithesis to non-commitment.1946 ed..
The Coming of the Monster. $12.00. Reprint of 1946 ed. 275 pp.A study of events. Reprint 1946 ed.
Order any of the books in this catalog from: Catholic Books & Tapes; PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 USA. Phone/fax 1-954-583-5108. E-mail: [email protected] Website: http://catholicbook.com Over 1,500 traditional Catholic books fully orthodox and faithful to 2,003 years of Faith/Trad.
Haydock Bible, Douay Rheims. 2 volumes, Lexide cover, 1800 pages, $125.00. Old and New Testaments with comprehensive commentary by Haydock.
Order books from: Catholic Books & Tapes; PO Box 350333; Ft Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 Phone or fax 954-583-5108 E-mail: [email protected] Money orders in dollars from any nations post office are accepted.
Web: http://catholicbook.com Shipping $3.50 in USA. $9-$15 foreign surface.$13 air for 1 book worldwide.. Fax is same as phone number.We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit cards, cash, U.S. checks.
This Is The Faith, Fr. F.J. Ripley, a complete explanation of the Catholic Faith. No. 1578. 474 pages, PB, Impr, $21.00 Perfect for converts or catch-up.
Highly recommended by experts.
Right and Reason by Fr. Austin Fagothey, S.J. No. 1746. 627 pp. PB Impr. Index. $25.00. Used in Catholic Colleges Used in Catholic seminaries until Vatican II upheaval.
Bayside Messages in 6 volumes. $7.00 each. Bk I-1970-73. Bk 2-1973-74, Bk 3 1975-76, Bk 4 1976-77, Bk 5 1978-79, Book 6 1980-94. Spanish version Bk 1 1973-74, Bk 2 1975-76, Bk 3 1977-78, Bk 4 1979-89.
Ordering information on page 8...
X988. The Real Douay-Rheims Bible. 3 volume set. Cloth $100.00, 2915 pages. Rheims 1582. for NT; 1635 A.D. for OT. Photographic reproduction. Old English. Difficult to read quickly but is more accurate than the Challoner re-translation 1749-1752. Finest buckram binding, gold-embossed. The word Christ appears 21 times in this OT but only 8 times in the Challoner version of the Old Testament. First time in 350 years this version offered for sale. Has gone out of print again. We have one copy that can be photocopied if anyone will volunteer to take over the project and can buy a dependable photocopier.=
100. Banking, Currency & The Money Trust by Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr.....paper $8.95. Congessman. Lindbergh explains why our money system is controlled by manipulators and offers a plan for citizens to regain control of their lives.
The Storm Novena contains the powerful one-day novena and stories about the novena itself. Imprimatur, 1947, 40 pages, 70 cents.
T901. The New Roman Missal by Rev. F.X. Lasance......$45.00
Reproduction of 1945 text of Latin Tridentine Mass with complete Latin-English text for the Ordinary and Propers of the Mass. Black leatherette covers and gold lettering. Rounded page corners and gold-gilt edges. 6 colored ribbon dividers. Imprimatur. 1900 pages. Out of print as of 02/02.
Order from: Catholic Books & Tapes; PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 USA Tel. Or fax 1-954-583-5108. E-mail: [email protected]
The Holy Ghost Prayer Book by Rev. Frederick T. Hoeger, C.S.Sp. Impr 1939. 401 pages, $9.00
Emmanuel-A Book of Prayer edited by Fr. F.X. Lasance, Large Print text, 301 pages, black leatherette finish cover. $7.50. Includes table of moveable feasts and fasts. Necessary prayers, litanies..
The Life and Revelations of St. Gertrude the Great. No. 1794. 545 pages, PB, $24.00. Jesus approved bk.
Our Mother of Perpetual Help Novena. Novena, Hymns and prayers to Our Mother of Perpetual Help. Includes two complete novenas: The White Cross edition and the Western edition. Imprimatur, 1933. 48 pages. 80 cents.
Novena in Honor of Our Sorrowful Mother, Queen of Martyrs. This booklet includes six official prayers of the novena, Via Matris (the way of the Sorrowful Mother/the Stations of the Cross or Our Sorrowful Mother and Marian Hymns--some Latin. Imprimatur, 1937. 64 pages. 90 cents.
The Secret of Happiness. The fifteen prayers revealed by Our Lord to St. Bridget of Sweden in the church of St. Paul in Rome. Imprimatur. 1940. 22 pages. 50 cents.
Powerful Novenas. Novenas to the Holy Spirit, Our Lady of Perpetual Help, the Sorrows of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Lourdes, the Holy Angels and numerous saints. 32 pages. 50 cents.
The Three Conversions in the Spiritual Life. Fr. Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P., 112 pages, pb, Impr, No. 1857, $7.00.
113. Chronological History of Money Since Babylon by Wickliffe B. Vennard, Sr. ......Paper $3.00 This informative expose outlines the history of money back to 800 B.C.- Quick and useful reference guide. 60 pages.
114. The Mysteries of The Federal Reserve Systemby Congr. Jerry Voorhis.....pamphlet $1.00 An explosive expose campaigning for the reform of our perniciously counter-productive banking system, which is run by a private institution owned by the Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Goldman-Sachs, Schiff= s, Warburgs. They call themselves...The Federal Reserve System. 12 pages
115. The Federal Reserve Bank by Congr. F. H. Shoemaker..pamphlet $1.00...From the Congressional record. A speech detailing the A Greatest Steal in American History.@ The method by which the Federal Reserve Banks A borrow@ money on United States securities. 12 pages.
116. The Federal Reserve After Fifty Years by Dr. Russell Lee Norburn...pamphlet $1.00. This is the concluding statement made by Dr. Norburn in 1964 and contained in the 3-volume study of the Federal Reserve System made by the House Banking and Currency Committee. 12 pages
117. A New Monetary System by Charles and Russell Norburn....paper $5.00. A compilation of facts which prove that if Congress would asset its Constitutional authority to issue our money many of our economic ills would disappear. 167 pages
118. A History of Monetary Crimes by Alexander Del Mar....paper $5.00 The right to coin money and regulate its value was the exclusive prerogative of the State. The author cites early historical examples when this special privilege of government was usurped. 106 pages
119. Federal Reserve Monster. By S. Clark and W. Campbell....paper $5.95. A blistering attack on the abuses and failings of the Fed from its inception based on the System= s own reports and from public records.
120. Money and Taxes by Jack S. Ferm and John N. Schmitz...paper $3.95. A brief contesting the right of Congress to delegate the control of our money to the Federal Reserve Bank. 70 pages.
121. The Federal Reserve:System Its Purposes & Functions by Silas W Adams..paper $3.95.Commissioned by the Board of Governors, the author presented a most thorough and revealing expose on the Federal Reserve System that the resulting document was ultimately suppressed upon its release. 72 pages.
122. The United States Treasury System by Silas W. Adams..paper $1.00. As you may know the Constitution clearly states that the Congress and NOT private banks, shall coin money and regulate the value thereof. Adams explains that the banking system as a whole creates deposits (money) as they make loans and investments and we shall continue to be the slaves of the bankers and pay the costs of our slavery as long as we continue to let them create the money, bank deposits, and control credit. The US Treasury System is the alternative.. Read how and why. 16 pages.
123. Lincoln Money Martyred by Dr. R.E. Search...paper $6.95. A look at Lincoln= s monetary views which the author believes had much to do with the tragic end of this great president on Good Friday in 1865. 153 pages.
124. Wealth, Virtual Wealth & Debt by Prof. Frederick Soddy..paper $6.95. This world famous pioneer of atomic power turns his scientific mind to the solution of the economic paradox. 320 pages.
125. Coins Financial School by William H. Harvey..paper $7.95. An in-depth look at gold, silver and money. 252 pages.
126. Basic Principles of Constitutional Money by Etta M. Russell..paper $6.95. A textbook for high schools and the general public covering every aspect about our money, circulation and currency. 118 pages.
127. Chronological History of United States Money by Wickliffe B. Vennard, Sr. ..pamphlet 50 cents. An 8-page pamphlet covering the events and the people involved that have plagued the USA both economically and politically.
128. Money: Questions and Answers by Father Charles Coughlin...paper $7.00. Easily understood presentation of many unknown facts about the history, economics and politics of money by this famous radio-priest. 192 pages.
129. Social Credit and Catholicism by George-Henri Levesque, OP...paper $1.95. A famous Catholic philosopher shows how social credit is a powerful weapon with which to fight both socialism and communism. 37 pages.
130. BILLIONS FOR THE BANKERS, DEBTS FOR THE PEOPLE by Sheldon Emry..paper $1.50.Tells why instead of peace and debt-free prosperity, we have ever-mounting debts and periodic wars. 38 pages.
131. The Guernsey Experiment by Olive and Jan Grubiak...paper $3.50. A study of this well-known experiment in monetary reform started in the 19th century and which has brought prosperity and independence to the people of Guernsey Island. 36 pages.
X132. The Truth In Money Book. By T.R. Thoren and R.F. Warner....paper $14.50. This book examines the problem of money instability using simple inductive reasoning--the scientific method of looking from effect back to cause. New edition-319 pages.
133. The Rothschild Money Trust by George Armstrong...paper $9.95. The rise of the Rothschilds and how they used their power and immense wealth to influence the course of world events. 229 pages.
953. Father Charles E. Coughlin Answers His Critics by E. Perrin Swartz/Social Justice.............$5.95.
Contains documents which support his statements regarding the activity of the organized Jewish community and its collusion with the Communist Party. In his radio programs he also exposed the betrayal of the Roosevelt administration and opposed U.S. entry into World War II, a war which greatly expanded Communism in the world from just Russia to over one-third of the world= s population by the time Communists conquered China in 1949 with the help of communist sympathizers in the U.S. State Dept. especially General George C. Marshall who withdrew all military assistance from General Chiang Kai-Chek who was trying to stop the communist advance on Shanghai but without military supplies had to flee to Taiwan and let the communist forces take over China. Roosevelt also had Russian spies in his office such as Alger Hiss and others who believed communism was benign and should be encouraged.
915. The Octopus by Elizabeth Dilling...paper $15.00. The most colossally-financed, coercive spy and propaganda machine in the USA is the pro-Red, anti-Christian B= nai B= rith Anti-Defamation League. Through intimidation and threats to authors, ministers, media persons it has achieved national control in eliminating numerous references to Christianity from American public schools, governments, and the mass media yet the Star of David is on our $1 bill in the form of stars to make it less obvious as the Federal Reserve Bank owners are Hebrew.
910. A Full Catechism of the Catholic Religion by Rev. Joseph Deharbe, S.J....cloth $17.95, 344 pages. Hardbound with gold stamped cover. 1908 Imprimatur.
951. Masons Control the Vatican and the Roman Catholic Church by Rev. F.J.G. Ragelis, pamphlet, 8 pages..$1.50.
When the documents of Vatican Council II were published, they became a tool in the hands of modernists who twisted the documents into tools to make the Church unrecognizable to God and men. Listed are the names of Cardinals, Bishops and Monsignors who were Masons at the time.
939. Purgatory by Fr. F.X. Schouppe, S.J....$12.00 bulk paperback. $16.50 larger size bound book.
True stories of people who have gone to Purgatory who have come back to warn their relatives how terrible Purgatory is and the lengthy sentences for one sin. One day there seems like a year in earth time. 40 years in Purgatory is the average sentence for one confessed sin. Unconfessed sins for which you are sorry you offended God put you in Purgatory until the end of the world. Liars/detractors have burning tongues. Lazy people run from the fires to ice water and back on a constant basis. It is better to do penance on earth and earn indulgences to lessen these penalties.
919. The Rulers of Russia...paper $4.95. Rev. Denis Fahey presents the naturalism of Judaism and Freemasonry and its threat to eliminate Catholicism and the Mass. Exposes the early rulers (by name)of Russia from 1917 to Stalin and explains the forces at work in the world as pawns of satan. 100 pages, Imprimi potest.
935. Waters Flowing Eastward:War Against Christ by L. Fry, revised and edited by Rev. Fahey...paper $12.95.
Married to an aristocrat of Czarist Russia, the author amidst the Bolshevik Revolution renders first hand knowledge of Communism in action, especially its atheistic and Judaic origins and plot against Christianity, from early Zionism to the Sovietization of the British Empire and the United States, Revolution of Freemasonry, etc. 283 pages.
501. Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley....cloth $40.00. A history of the world since 1900. Written by a leading member of the CFR and mentor of Clinton. Reveals the operations of Rockefeller= s rule of the U.S., Russia and the world. 1360 pages. This book is always stolen from libraries.
1518. Autobiography of St. Teresa of Avila. Trans. David Lewis. 516 Pp. PB, Impr. Index.. Famous Carmelite classic in a wonderful traditional translation. Her spiritual struggles, vision of her potential place in Hell, mystical graces--yet she remained very down to earth. Full of strong Catholic faith and robust common sense. Reformed Carmelite order amidst great opposition and established 26 monasteries. One of the most admirable women of all time! Nice large type. 24.00
1516. The Way of Perfection. St. Teresa of Avila. Trans. By the Benedictines of Stanbrook. 271 Pp. PB. Impr. Index. A famous classic that teaches a simple form of mental prayer by which to attain great spiritual progress in a short time, plus it covers many other interesting topics. A staple pf the pre-Vatican II church that encouraged and produced large numbers of vocations to religious life. St. Teresa explains the Our Father phrase by phrase, and much more! Says God rewards our efforts at mental prayer far beyond what we deserve! Nice large type. $16.50.
1517. The Interior Castle Or The Mansions. St. Teresa of Avila..Trans. by the Benedictines of Stanbrook. 307Pp. PB. Impr. Index. Great Carmelite classic which describes the 7 A Mansions@ of the spiritual life, from beginning to mystical marriage of the soul with Christ. Covers early struggles, temptations to turn back, aridity in prayer, sweetness in prayer, Prayer of Quiet, Prayer of Union, roles of A Martha@ and A Mary,@ practice of virtue, visions, locutions, raptures, much, much more. Great! $16.50.
Liturgical Year. Dom Prosper Gueranger, O.S.B.. 15 vol.,7300 p,,sewn hardcover, satin ribbon page markers. Complete set $219.00. Loreto version.
Some have called these fifteen volumes the A Summa@ of the liturgy of the Holy Roman Catholic Church,.the soon-to-be defined doctrines of papal infallibility and the Immaculate Conception of the Mother of God. These volumes express the very heart of the Church= s public worship, both in her sacrificial liturgy and in various extracts from the divine office which celebrate her principal feasts.
There is another version-hardbound for $165.00. 15 volumes from a traditional publisher also. Both are very good versions. Loreto publisher claims their version for $219.00 is better than the $165.00 version. Marginally perhaps better if you can afford to pay the difference.
502. The Anglo-American Establishment by Carroll Quigley... paper $15.00. The notion of a conspiracy controlling world events has gained credence with both extremities of political opinion. Contained are the crucial A keys@ by which 20th century political, economic and military events can be fully understood. 366 pages.
506. Descent Into Slavery by Des Griffin...paper $14.00. A story of the International Bankers. .324 pages.
Purgatory. Fr. Faber. 85 pages, PB. No. 1771. $6.00. Catholic teaching plus saintly souls revelations on Purgatory.
The Shroud of Turin-A Case for Authenticity. Fr. Vittorio Guerrera. 150Pp. PB. Impr., 20 Illus. A brief but convincing expose of the main facts which coallesce to prove that the Shroud of Turin is in fact the A Winding Sheet@ in which Our Lord was interred. Covered here are the evidence from pollen on the Shroud, the way it matches the head cloth (preserved in Spain), the coins on the eyes and their dates, the nature and number of the wounds on the body, the nature of the actual image on the Shroud, why it could not possibly be a painting, the positive and negative images, what
caused the image, the linen material itself, the Shroud= s known history, the dirt on the feet of the body, what caused the person to die, the proofs the subject was buried quickly etc. Guaranteed to interest everyone and give convincing proof-despite the recent 1988 propaganda to the contrary--that the Shroud of Turin is the actual burial cloth of Our Lord Jesus Christ. No. 1759. $15.00.
A Jerusalem University Professor proved that the pollen on the Shroud came from Jerusalem as that type of pollen only exists in Jerusalem. The coins found in the Shroud= s eyes give the date of 33 A.D. approximately.
Devotions To the Holy Angels. 28 oages $1.00. 1948 reprints of an Irish booklet includes litanies and prayers.
Prophecies by Wladyslaw Biernacki. Jesus relates the future of the world and the scenario of World War III and subsequent events. $8.50. Ship $3.00
Our Lady of the Millennium Prayer Card. Original prayer on the back and a color picture of the Pieta on the front. 3.75 x 8.75" 80 cents. Available in blue of purple background. Pray that the Pope and all bishops consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
The Way of the Cross by St. Alphonsus . Beautifully illustrated. 31 pages. 70 cents.
Vision 2004 is a 10 page summary of WWIII. Manhattan destroyed by Muslim ship= s atomic missile in harbor in response to American attacks. 75 cents .
134. Fourth Reich of The Rich by Des Griffin...revised paper $14.00. Conclusive proof that international communism is not a creation of the masses to overthrow the banking establishment but rather a creation of the banking cabal to overthrow the masses. 290 pages.
135. Patriot in Profileby Rafael T. Herrera...cloth $9.95. The struggle by international bankers and oil cartels to wrest control of Mexico= s natural resources which brought revolt in that country. 221 pages.
136. Napoleon= s Love Story by R. McNair Wilson...paper $4.95. The story of Napoleon= s love affair with Polish Countess Marie Walewski and his struggles against international bankers. 267 pages.
137. The Cult of the All-Seeing Eye by Keith Spenser...paper $3.50. An explanation of the symbols used on our money and the Great Seal of the United States. Also, a behind the scenes kook at the United Nations and the Temple of Understanding. 64 pages.
138. The Monopoly of Credit by C.H. Douglas...paper $10.95. This classic work contains the authoritative exposition of the A + B Theorem and shows the connection between the chronic shortage of purchasing power in relation to prices and the costs of war and of centralization of power in the post-war world. Also includes Major Douglas= s statement of evidence before the MacMillan Committee and his address to the World Engineering Congress at Tokyo. 220 pages.
139. Economic Democracy by C.H. Douglas...paper $10.95. A The Delusion of Super-Production@ --an attempt to disentangle from a mass of superficial features such as profiteering, and alleged scarcity of commodities, a sufficient portion of the skeleton of the Structure we call Society as will serve to suggest sound reasons for the decay with which it is now attacked; and afterwards to indicate the probable direction of sound and vital reconstruction. 166 pages.
140. The Creature From Jekyl Island by G. Edward Griffin...paper $19.95. This informative work is essentially four books in one: the basics on money, banking and currency, the fraud that passes as standard practice; how central banks--the Federal Reserve being one of them--are catalysts for war; a history of central banking in America showing how and why previous attempts had failed; and finally, an analysis of the Federal Reserve including reasons for its abolishment. Photos and Appendix. 614 pages.
141. Gentiles Have Slips of Paper/Jews Have the Gold by Congr. Louis T. McFadden pamphlet 50 cents. Congressional record of speech delivered 5/29/33 stating that the representatives of our country have broken their oaths of office in the interest of foreign debtors resulting in fraud and treachery towards the American people. Through the Federal Reserve Board and at the will of FDR the international money changers now control the Nation.
142. Voorhis Banking Reform by Congr. Wright Patman..pamphlet 50 cents. Congressional Record of speech delivered 9/28/71 presenting Jerry Voorhis= analysis A Statement on Inflation and Debt-Money@ explaining why the Federal Reserve= s A fountain-pen@ money is more inflationary than the same bills if printed by the government.
143. The ABC= S of America= s Money System by Congr. Wright Patman...paper $1.50. Congressional Record of speech delivered 8/3/64 explaining the money system and calamities: Beginning of Federal Reserve, Origin of Powerful Open Money Committee, How Money and Credit are Created, How Money Effects Employment, Federal use of Taxpayers Money, tax and Loan Gimmick, Big Bankers Lobby, and more. 8 pages.
144. Economic Solutions by Peter Kershaw..paper $5.95. A How you and America are becoming bankrupt and what you can do to avoid the wipeout..@ A very good expose on the biggest fraud in America= s history. A look at the Fed, IRS and Income Tax and how to avoid it.
Inflation, Bankers and the New World Order Agendas...the UN role, the CFR and much more. 48 pages. Normally $8.95.
145. Savings & Loan: Unethical Bailout by Rev. Casimir F. Gierut...paper $10.00. How super wealthy bankers and elite investors become $600 billion richer and the taxpayers become $600 billion poorer, why the plan is unethical. 285 pages. Sen. McCain of Arizona was part of the scheme..
146. Repeal the Federal Reserve Act by Rev. Casimer F. Gierut...paper $12.95. Thorough expose on the background of the Federal Reserve Act, its cause and effects. Also a look at the Congressional Bill to Repeal the Act authored by Congr. Henry Gonzales.
147. The Church and Usury by Rev. Patrick Cleary. Paper $9.95.A thesis examining the Judaic and Christian meanings of the terms interest and usury. Why the Church has strongly opposed it. Researched from biblical, Talmudic and Church writings. Imprimatur, 230 pages.
148. Dollars and Sense by Jerry Voorhis..paper $1.50. Speech delivered 6/6/38 in the House of Representatives on the woes of our system of money and credit. 28 pages.
X149. The Coming Battle by M.W. Walbert (reprint of 1899 edition)...cloth $29.95. A complete history of the National Banking Money power in the United States from 1776 to 1899. Read how recessions, depressions and panics are created at will; how money took control of the influential colleges and universities; foreclosure of farms; labor riots; usurping of sovereign rights and more. 375 pages.
150. History of Money in America. Compiled by Devvy Kidd...paper $7.95. The story of money is told from the time of Columbus to the establishment of the Constitution in the United States. 144 pages.
151. The Federal Reserve Conspiracy by Antony C. Sutton...paper $8.00.. An expose of the important elements involving the history of our currency and how the American people have become hostage to the international bankers. 120 pages.
Illuminism and Freemasonry301. The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled by Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile.....paper $10.00. This masterful writing is the best summary and reference book on the deceits and evils of Masonry. This highly praised author exposes the worldwide plans for the destruction of the Christian order, as well as its anti-Catholic fury throughout the world. Covers all aspects of Masonry, Satanic societies, the use of Masonry as an instrument of Judaism (its founders) and a resume of condemnations of Masonry by the Church. This is a classic! 254 pages, Imprimatur.
302. Behind The Lodge Door by Paul A. Fisher....paper $17.95. The author lifts the veil on the underground war waged against Church and State by the Masonic Fraternity for over 200 years---even influencing U.S. Supreme Court decisions. A brilliant expose of the hidden power that Freemasonry has had in the past and present in its attempt to de-Christianize America. Contains much more. 372 pages.
X303. Their God Is the Devil - Papal Encycl. On Freemasonry by Paul A. Fisher...paper $9.95. This is the most comprehensive digest of all Papal Encyclicals dealing with Freemasonry and related secret societies. Includes Masonry= s on-going moral disruption of society and its hatred for Catholicism today in America, France and Mexico. Discusses the connection between Masonry and the Kennedy assassination, the Korean War and Desert Storm, its attacks on Fatima and much more. 81 pages.
304. Freemasonry On Trial by Gen= l Welsh & other adhering Masons...paper $2.50. A Masonic attempt to prevent by law public initiations@ --the horrible oaths and penalties sworn to in open court. Also contains A Was Washington a perjured Villain@ and a letter from Hon. Richard Rush to the Anti-Masonic Committee of York County, Pennsylvania. 32 pages.
305. Freemasonry in the Life and Times of Pope Pius IX by Rev. Leonard Feeney...paper $6.00. A Catholic priest takes a look at the origin of French and English Freemasonry and its Jewish roots. Material includes the Jews, Voltaire, Rise of the Illuminati, the forces behind the French revolution, the Jacobins and the Duke of Orleans. Also how secret societies and the Jews placed a A liberal@ in the Vatican as Pope and used him for their own gains. How he regained his senses and fought back even to the point of becoming a prisoner on Vatican territory. 32 pages.
306. The Illuminati and the Catholic Church by Fr. Arthur W. Terminiello...paper $5.00. Reveals how the Masons and Jews have taken over the Catholic Church from within. The Satanic background on the Vatican II Council and how Jewish Maranos, posing as A Christians,@ assumed key roles as Cardinals and Bishops, and the role of the Jewish controlled Grand Orient Freemasonry in this takeover. Includes names, background and complete documentation. 8.5" x 11" -19 pages.
307. Grand Orient Freemasonry Unmasked by Msgr. George F. Dillon, D.D....paper $10.00. A As the secret power behind communism@ --the original work was titled A The War of Antichrist with the Church and Christian civilization@ and given as a lecture at Edinburgh in October 1884. A review of the rise and progress of Atheism; its extension through Voltaire; its use of Freemasonry and kindred secret societies for anti-Christian war; the union and illuminism of Masonry by Adam Weishaupt; its progress under the leaders of the first French Revolution and under Nubius, Palmerston and Mazzini; the control of its hidden inner circle over all revolutionary organizations; its influence over British Freemasonry, its attempts upon Ireland; oaths, signs, and passwords of the three degrees, etc. Includes a powerful introduction and Preface by Fr. Denis Fahey. 173 pages, Imprimatur.
308. Freemasonry Condemned From Its Own Sources by Dr. Benjamin Cook & edit by Dr. Jurjevich...paper $6.95. Compilation of two earlier works Freemasonry Versus Christianity and The Phallic Worship of Freemasonry Unveiled. Cook explains that Masonry is a throwback to pagan fantasies and sick revelations of antichristic mystics; pre-Christian sex-worship, Talmudic deceitfulness, hedonism and self-centeredness of the decadent phase of the Roman Empire, and the international financiers ambition to become the kings of the world. 93 pages.
309. The Unholy Trinity by Joe Carroll..paper $3.50. The infiltration of Freemasonry, Ecclesiastical Masonry and Communism within the Roman Catholic Church. 13 pages.
Apparitions of Jesus and Mary2. Prophecies by Wladyslaw Biernacki, paper, 80 pages, $8.50. Details Third World War, Christ= s Coming and Chinese takeover of the U.S. and world. Approved by Pope. English or Spanish...
3. The Sorrow, the Sacrifice and the Triumph. Christina Gallagher in Ireland speaks of the warnings she has received from the Virgin Mary and of the Divine wrath to come. She exhorts all to pray, to repent, to do penance and to trust profoundly in God= s mercy. 300 pages. #5452 in English, $12.00--#5452S en espanol (in Spanish) $12.00 4. Witness by Josyp Terelya, paper $12.00. Ukrainian activist details visions and sufferings he experienced under Soviet rule and reveals who will destroy communism. 324 pages.
6. The Life of Saint Joseph as manifested by Our Lord to: Maria Cecilia Baij, O.S.B., Abbess of the Benedictine Convent of St. Peter in Montefiascone, Italy from 1743-1766. Paper, $10.00, 420 pages.
7. The Mystical City of God by Mary of Agreda, 4 volumes, hb, 2600 pages, approved by 16 Popes, $62.00. Visions of the Blessed Virgin Mary in the 17th century who reveals secrets of Heaven and Earth and gives superb advice at the end of each chapter. One of the four must read books. Ship $8.00
8. Bayside Apparitions (1980-1994) 570 pages, bulk paperback. The messages of the greatest apparitions in the history of the Church.at the Vatican Pavilion in Queens, New York City. $7.00. Volume 6. Vol. 1-5 $7.00 each.
History by Warren H. CarrollH1. The Rise and Fall of the Communist Revolution. This comprehensive history presents the whole mighty drama of the establishment of Communist rule over one-third of the world, from the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 to 1991. A well-documented narrative with the power of a great novel, this is a landmark historical work, a panoramic presentation of the central theme of the political history of the twentieth century. 831 pages, paperback, $24.95.
H2. The Last Crusade
In just six months of the year 1936, 13 bishops and nearly 7,000 priests, seminarians, monks, and nuns were martyred in Spain by its communist government in the name of Socialism. In response, faithful Spanish Catholics proclaimed a crusade. Against all odds, they triumphed, and the Church and the Faith in Spain were saved. Most people who know of the Spanish Civil War do not understand why it was fought or how it was really won. This book will tell you. There is no story like it in the history of the twentieth century. 232 pages, paper, $14.95.
H3. 1917: Red Banners, White Mantle.
A month by month account of the year 1917 told as it has never been told before from Fatima to St. Petersburg by a master of historical drama. Witness Europe in the depths of war and revolution in a narrative both natural and supernatural: the malignant Lenin vs. The innocent Charles of Austria; Rasputin vs. Our Lady of Fatima. Catholic history at its finest. 138 pages, paper, $10.95.
H4. Isabel of Spain: The Catholic Queen
Almost every historian who has written of Isabel has recognized her extraordinary goodness and devotion to her Catholic Faith, along with her greatness as a leader who made America a Christian continent. Paper, $19.95. Cloth, $29.95. 385 pages.
Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Conquest of Darkness.
The electrifying story of the conquest and conversion of the Aztecs of Mexico to Christianity in the sixteenth century through the combined efforts of the conquistadors, the Franciscan missionaries and Our Lady of Guadalupe. Paper, $10.95, 119 pages.
The Guillotine and the Cross
The French Revolution tore apart the Catholic Church in France, and the reign of Terror claimed the lives of 40,000 innocent people in a matter of months. Now for the first time the story of the Terror of 1793-1794 is told as the dramatic clash between good and evil that it was. Includes the colossal story of Danton, the architect of the Terror, whose re-conversion to the Faith led him to a death-battle with the monster he created. 203 pages, paper, $14.95.
History of Christendom-4 volumes
The Founding of Christendom
The firstof a projected seven volumes deals with the life of Christ and the founding of His Church, along with the preparations for His coming among both Israelites and Gentiles, and a survey of history up to the conversion of the Roman Emperor Constantine. This is Christian history which both informs and inspires.--written in a style of unmatched quality. 605 pages, paper, $24.95;.
The Building of Christendom. This second volume tells the story of the great heresies that seemed to carry all before them, yet always failed to gain their final goal of capturing the Papacy; of St. Patrick= s mission to Ireland; of how the Popes became judges of Kings and the First Crusade swept on to victory against all odds; of how the Church bridged the abyss of the Dark Ages and laid the foundations of a new Christian order. All Christian countries are covered, with the history of the Popes as the connecting thread. 616 pages, paper, $24.95.
The Glory of Christendom
The third of Dr. Warren H. Carroll= s fully documented history of Christendom presents the glory of the High Middle Ages, the age of united and triumphant Christendom: the flowering of Christian civilization which produced saints and heroes, Popes, kings and queens, philosophers, and architects whose achievements glow like beacons across the centuries. Paper, $24.95, 774 pages. Cloth, $29.95.
The Cleaving of Christendom
The fourth of a projected six volumes of Dr. Warren H. Carroll= s fully documented history of Christendom is primarily concerned with the split in Christendom created by the Protestant revolt of Martin Luther and his followers, and consequently is entitled The Cleaving of Christendom. It covers in detail the years between the emergence of Luther as a major figure and the beginning of the personal reign of Louis XIV in France in 1661, with separate discussions of the missionary efforts and accomplishments of the Church in America and the Orient during these years.797 pages, paper, $24.95;
More Catholic BooksThe Secrets of Purgatory. Reminiscences of a soul in Purgatory. A A Warning From the Dead to the Living.@ Author unknown. Translated from the German A Das Geheimnis des Fegfeurs.@ Imprimatur, Samuel Cardinal Stritch, Archbishop of Chicago. 69 pages. $1.25
Partisans of Error by Michael Davies. This book explains why Modernism is the most dangerous of all heresies and the steps taken by Pope St. Pius X to suppress it. The author rarely refers to the contemporary Church, and yet on page after page the reader will cry out: A But this is just what is happening today!@ 132 pages, softcover, $13
St. John Fisher by Michael Davies. A biography provides the perfect example of a truly Catholic bishop. This life of Fisher portrays in a vivid manner those most closely involved in his life and martyrdom--King Henry VIII; Lady Margaret Beaufort, Fisher= s patron; the scheming Anne Boleyn; the saintly Queen Catherine; the cowardly Cardinal Wolsey; the uncompromising saint Thomas More. Hardcover 140 pages. $18
Lead Kindly Light, The Life of Cardinal Newman by Michael Davies. The author refutes the myth of Cardinal Newman= s liberalism and supports to the reader that Newman had resisted for fifty years the spirit of Liberalism in religion. He was declared venerable in 1991. Fully illustrated, 60 lb. Cream paper, sewn signatures, 240 pages, hardcover. $23
Prepare for the Great Tribulation and the Era of Peace. John Leary
Volume I-$7.95. July 1993 to 6/94.
Vol. II- $8.95
Vol. IV-1/11/96 to 9/30/96.$3.95
Every three months usually a new book was published at the $3.95 price. The volumes 4 thru 29 are each $3.95 and cover up to December 31, 2002.
If you are interested in the future of America, the world, the Church, you should read these volumes and how to prepare for the terrible times ahead as your Faith is outlawed and your nation subdued by its enemies. Learn of whom are the traitors amongst us who will deliver the nation and NATO into our enemies hands. Go to Church now while you are able.
The Amazing Secret of the Souls in Purgatory. Sister Emmanuel. 64pp.
Sister Emmanuel has the charism of seeing and talking to souls in Purgatory. Answers questions as to who decides if a soul goes to Purgatory? How can we avoid Purgatory? What are the sins that most lead to Purgatory? And more. $4.95
Order from: Children of Mary; PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335.
Phone/fax 954-583-5108 E-mail: [email protected]
The Priest In Union With Christ. Fr. Garrigou-Lagrange, O.P. 264 pages, PB, Impr. No. 1769. $16.50 Will assist priests and seminarians to re-focus their vocation toward eternity and will give lay Catholics an appreciation of the priesthood and the entire Catholic Faith. Destined to do great good!
Saints and Mary Calendar. Church Calendar for 2004 includes the New and old Traditional liturgical year. Color picture of each month is a different one of the Blessed Virgin Mary. 32 pages. Wall calendar, 8.5x11. Punched hole for hanging. No. 1845. $9.00.
The 33 Doctors of the Church by Fr. Christopher Rengers, O.F.M. Cap. No. 1751. 715 pages, PB. Impr. 33 Illus. $33.00. 33 chapters about the greatest minds and greatest Saints the Catholic Church has ever produced. Brief excerpts from their writings. Saints included are Athanasius, Ephrem, Cyril of Jerusalem, Hilary of Potiers, Gregory Nazianzen, Basil the Great, Ambrose, Jerome, John Chrysostom, Augustine, Cyril of Alexandria, Leo the Great, Peter Chrysologus, Gregory the Great, Isidore of Seville, Bede the Venerable, John Damascene, Peter Damian, Anselm, Bernard, Anthony, Albert the Great, Bonaventure, Thomas Aquinas, Catherine of Siena, Teresa of Avila, Peter Canisus, Robert Bellarmine, John of the Cross, Lawrence of Brindisi, Francis de Sales, Alphonsus Liguori, Therese of Lisieux.
New! St. Francis de Sales-A Biography of the Gentle Saint.. Louise Stacpoole-Kenny. No. 1813.332 pages, PB, Impr. $12.50. A Bishop and Doctor of the Church was gracious even to the rudest persons, and all types of people found themselves drawn to him--from Kings to beggars. His story sheds much light on the Church in 17th-century France as it dealt with Calvinists.
New! The School of Jesus Crucified--The Lessons of Golgotha in Daily Catholic Life. Fr. Ignatius of the Side of Jesus, Passionist. No. 1837. 393 pages, PB, Impr. $13.50 Includes meditations for 31 days with examples from lives of the Saints. Instructions and devotions for Confession- Devotions before and after Communion- the Rosary of the Five Holy Wounds-the Stations of the Cross and more.
New! The Seven Last Words of Christ on the Cross. Fr. Christopher Rengers, O.F.M. Cap. No. 1852. 83 pages, PB, Impr. $6.00 Explanations of each of the last A word@ spoken by Our Lord on the Cross, drawing out their lessons for us today.
New! Saints and Sinners of Calvary. Fr. Christopher Rengers, O.F.M. Cap. No. 1842. 124 pages. PB, Impr. $7.50. Author draws from Scripture, history and early Catholic traditions to show the lessons for us today in the lives and actions of the major characters (10) surrounding Calvary (Golgotha).
New! Now in a larger edition with larger print! The Douay-Rheims Bible. Nylon Laminated Paperbound Edition. No. 1714. 1407 pages. 6.5 x 9 inches. Impr. $35.00. This is the only traditional 1-Volume Catholic Bible available in the world. Used in Catholic Liturgy from 1752 when Bishop Richard Challoner revision was completed until 1970. Translated into English 1582-1610 A.D.
Hardbound, Douay-Rheims Bible. Size: 5.5" x 8" x 1.5". Hardbound Smythe-sewn binding with imitation leather cover. 1392 pages with maps, index, 32 illustrations, Family Register pages and Papal Encyclical at front. Gold embossed title and decoration on spine and cover. Gold and red satin ribbon page markers. $44.95.
Fr. Finn= s 3 Novels for youth 5th to 8th grades and up. Causes a marked improvement in behavior, character and motivation especially in boys. Fr. Francis J. Flinn, S.J. 1859-1928 A.D.
255 pages each, $9.00 each. 3 volumes. No. 1755-57.Entitled The Tom Playfair Series. Tom is an unruly boy but he develops into a good Catholic young man without losing his high spirits.
DIVINE INTIMACY BY by Fr. Gabriel with intro. By Cardinal Cushing.
No. 1713. 1227 pages. Index. Impr. Nylon-laminated paperbound edition, shrink wrapped, dark blue, $35.00.
Bible History-A textbook of the Old and New Testaments for Catholic Schools by George Johnson, Fr. Jerome Hannan, Sr. M. Dominica. No. 1776. 558 pages, PB, Impr, 165 illus, 23 maps. Index. $24.00
Bible History Workbook with Answer Key. Marie Ignatz to accompany Bible History above. 179 pages. PB, 8.5x11.Over 2,400 answer blanks. Between 50-100 Completion and Matching exercises for each of the 31 sections. Nice large type. No. 1792. $21.00.
New! The Glories of Divine Grace by Matthias J. Scheeben (1835-188). His books were seminary texts until 1970. No. 1747. 420 pages, PB, Impr, $18.00. Sanctifying Grace is A the life of God Himself@ Impassioned plea for all to understand the nature of Sanctifying Grace, what it means and what it does for us.
New! The Spiritual Life by Fr. Adolphe Tanqueray, S.S., D.D. No. 1737. 771 pages, pB, Impr, Index. $32.50.. Published in English in 1930. The finest, most comprehensive and best respected one-volume treatise on the spiritual life ever written. In our seminary this book was owned by all the priests and seminarians (1958-62) and was the Bible of the spiritual life for all
TO ORDER THESE BOOKS USE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS.
1. Send an e-mail to: [email protected] with books ordered, your address and credit card information with expiration date.
2. Phone or fax 1-954-583-5108 for credit card orders.
3. Mail a check or money order or cash to: Catholic Books & Tapes; PO Box 350333; Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33335-0333 with your address and list of books ordered.
Shipping $3.50 in USA per order. Foreign $9-$15 M-bags surface mail. $14 for 1 week priority mail.
To order Fidelis et Verus Catholic newspaper, send $10 for 10 issues to above addresses.
Our website of 1,500 Catholic books is located at: http://.catholicbook.com or http://www. catholicbook.com
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover credit cards, checks drawn on a U.S. bank branch, money orders in U.S. dollars from any nations post office or cash of any nation at the current exchange rate. Consult the financial pages of your newspaper, a bank or the internet for the current exchange rate. Google.com is the best search engine for the internet.
The last 17 issues of Fidelis et Verus Catholic newsaper are online at: http://www.catholicbook.com
We tackle controversial issues and have readers in all English speaking nations from India to Japan to Australia.
In the Murky Waters of Vatican II. Atila Sinke Guimaraes, 392 pp., PB. Tells why the Catholic Church has changed since and because of Vatican II. Shows that Modernists commandeered the Council, gave it their own slant by filling the documents with ambiguity, and controlled the commissions and the Church after the Council. Quotes their own words from their books, articles and interviews, so there is no arguing with the author. An epochal book! No. 1584. $21.00
The Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius Loyola. 568 pp. PB Impr. No. 1592, $16.50. This is a rare self-taught edition that does not require a retreat master.
The Catholic Church and Homosexuality. 63 pp. PB $8.00 A.S. Guimaraes. Appendix to In The Murky Waters of Vatican II. Scripture, Church documents and Saints on the traditional Catholic teaching; shows the weakness of current Catholic documents on homosexuality. Great on the Catholic position1 No. 1598. $8.00.
1526. The Letters of St. Margaret Mary Alacoque--Apostle of Devotion to the Sacred Heart. 285 Pp. PB. Impr. Reveals much about the Heart of Our Lord and the heart of this great Saint! Shows her amazing ardor and the mysterious connection between suffering and holy love. Our Lord said there were 3 hearts in perfect harmony: His own, St. Claude de la Colombiere= s and that of St. Margaret Mary herself. Powerful! $16.50
G.K. Chesterton 2 titles below..
Utopia of Usurers. Softcover, 136 pages, $11.95. A collection of over 24 of G.K= s essays on the injustice of the capitalist system in early 20th century England. Dehumanizing conditions on the burgeoning industrial working class by a new royalty of commercial plutocrats. This book puts flesh and bones on the principles of Catholic social justice.
Irish Impressions. Softcover, 152 pages, $12.95..Chesterton visited Ireland in 1918 resulted in this unique collection of articles on Ireland and the Irish situation. He discusses distribution of property, industrialism, the Faith and Christian society in the context of Ireland= s struggle for national and cultural independence from Britain.
Treatise on the Spiritual Life. St. Vincent Ferrer. Softcover. 58 pages. $3.95.
The Roman Martyrology. Hardcover. 384 pages. $22.95.An official book of the Roman liturgy, this book is read during the canonical office of Prime and at the evening meal in the refectories of most monasteries and convents in order that the religious might avail themselves of these saints.
The Medal or Cross of St. Benedict. Dom Prosper Gueranger, O.S.B. Sewn softcover, 140 pages, $9.95.The history of the image and the exorcism engraved on the medal, as well as the power of that Cross which the holy patriarch bears in his right hand can be traced back to the eleventh century.
Our Glorious Popes. Sr. Catherine Clar, M.I.C.M. Softcover, 266 pages, $12.95.Ten Popes from St. Peter to Pope Leo the Great are chronicled here. The remaining bulk of information dovetails into the major periods of religious crises and tells of those heroic Popes who steered the Church through these gravest trials.
The Mass: A Study of the Roman Liturgy. Adrian Fortescue. Sewn softcover. 428 pages. $18.95. Utilized are the New Testament, Tradition, apostolic fathers to show the continuity of the Latin Rite from Apostolic origins.
The Devotion of the Holy Rosary and the Five Scapulars. Michael Muller, C.S.S.R. Sewn softcover, 275 pages, $14.95. 19th century exhortation and explanation of subjects.
.Return to home page.